T-Rex Twister Chorus Pedal
Pictures of actual item shown
Serial number: TW 0528
Shimmering, rich, vibrant, swirling. There are lots of ways to describe the chorus effect, made famous in the 80s and used today by just about every guitarist on the planet. A chorus brings your sound to life, adding a dynamic vibrancy to the sonic texture of any song you use it on. Now, T-Rex Engineering is proud to introduce our own take on this legendary effect
The Twister, a chorus and flanger pedal for guitarists who demand nothing less than the best.
Did you say chorus and flanger?
We sure did. Although they sound quite different, these two classic effects are so closely related that a single pedal can produce them both. We could have taken the usual path and built two separate units, but we wanted to give you both great effects in a single box. While the chorus adds sparkle and shine to your sound, the flanger puts a funky twist on both chords and single-note lines. Give it a try, and discover how it's the wild and weird effect you've been looking for.
Designer tone, just the way you want it.
The Twister is packed with features that make sure you get chorus or flange your way. It has a mono output for running through an amp on stage, and stereo outputs for the studio or live stereo setups. In chorus mode, the light/heavy switch lets you quickly switch between two classic variants of the chorused sound, while the brilliant Tone control lets you take some of the top off for a more subtle effect. And rest assured: like every pedal T-Rex makes, The Twister sounds phenomenal any way you use it.
Why should you buy this baby?
1. It is probably one of the best chorus and flangers on the market
2. The sound is very analogue, rich and full filling
3. Goes from slow rotating sounds, to fast vibrant sparkle
4. It switches between light airy effect - to heavy drastic chorus/flanger
5. Price is fair. Good value for money.
6. Input level is adjustable, to prevent overdrive
7. It has wondeful stereo output, which makes it sound even greater
8. It's built like a tank and T-Rex grants a 2 year warranty
- Light Chorus
- Medium Light Chorus
- Medium Chorus
- Heavy Chorus
- Light Flanger
- Medium Light FLanger
- Medium Flanger
- Heavy Flanger
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: 464 kOhm
- Output Impedance @ 1KHz: 37 0hm
- Power supply: 9V DC (power supply NOT included
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 81mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: Adjustable (external trim pot)
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life: 1/2 to 1 Hour
- External connectors:
- Input Jack
- Output Jack (Left)
- Output Jack (Right)
- 9V DC jack