Genzler Bass Array BA210-3 STR Cabinet
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the BA210-3 design to the innovative BASS ARRAY™ line of bass guitar cabinet systems. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of the Bass Array™12-3 design, we’ve now expanded the line to include this 2 x 10” model.
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2×10” designs. Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
|Power Handling||500 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||100 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||16″ x 23″ x 18″|
- Carton Dimensions: 27”H x 22”W x 19”D
- Shipping Weight: 43 Lbs
- Two — premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four – premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles.Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.