Genzler Bass Array BA15-3 SLT Cabinet
The BA15-3 SLT by Genzler Amplification is their entry into the 15″ cabinet segment offering all of the benefits of their Bass Array concept delivering huge low frequency depth and fullness, with the clarity, quickness and full-range response that our 4 x 3″ line array element adds to this big piston 15″ driver.
This slanted cabinet version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This model is ideal on its own but can add so much more to stage output when stacked with other Bass Array models, such as the BA210-3 or BA410-3 models.
|Power Handling||400 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||99 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||17.5″ x 23″ x 19 3/8″|
- Carton Dimensions: 26″H x 22″W x 21″D
- Shipping Weight: 40 Lbs
- One — premium Faital® neodymium 15″ cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four — premium Faital® neodymium 3″ mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and side-mounted recessed handles.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.