Fralin P-BASS Pickup
Hum-Cancelling / Thick & Versatile / Traditional Appearance / Vintage Output
Lindy Fralin P-Bass Pickups are clean, clear, and articulate. They are designed to enhance everything you’ve come to love about your P-Bass: Fat and Punchy with a huge, clear bottom-end.
Fralin knows what you love about your P-Bass. That’s why they don’t take any of that away, they only give you more. They use USA-Made Alnico V magnets and 42-Gauge Heavy Formvar wire to give an era-authentic 50’s tone, only thicker. Fralin P-Bass Pickups offer a significant upgrade. At Fralin Pickups, they believe the best sound comes from the highest quality materials available, not fancy gimmicks.
- Original Fender specifications, with modern output
- Superb articulation for a clean and clear tone
- Designed to be even across all frequencies
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
- For an era-authentic 50’s tone, use our “Stock Wind”, or, choose “N/A” under output preference
- For a thicker midrange and fewer highs, choose +5%. This will reduce the highs by 5%, and increase the lows and mids by 5%.
- For an even thicker tone than the +5%, you can opt for +10%. This is perfect for anyone looking for an aggressively strong midrange and dark tone. Perfect for balancing out a bright sounding bass.
- If you’re looking for a little cleaner tone, use our -5% wind. This will increase the highs by 5%, and decrease the mids by 5%.