G&L LB-100 Fullerton Red Indian Rosewood
Here's a brand new G&L LB-100 in Fullerton Red, and it is available!
There are two upgrades on this one: the Indian Rosewood fretboard and the Tortoiseshell pickguard. The neck profile is the default LB-100 neck profile (1 5/8" Nut Width, 9.5" Radius).
Does this remind anyone of Pino? "Yes" is the answer. And for a fraction of the price!
Sorry about the strange glare on the front shot of the entire bass! The protective film on the pickguard has bubbled in a few places, and that created some strange looking white streaks around the neck pocket that are totally fake. I could have pulled off the film and made the photos perfect, but I prefer to leave the film on until the bass finds its forever home. Less chance of fingernail scratches while it's here.
This bass weighs 8.7 lbs.
- MODEL: LB-100 ($1825)
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Fullerton Red
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top Chrome
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Tortoise Shell (+$59)
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Medium C - 1 5/8" Nut Width, 9.5" radius
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple Neck w/ Indian Rosewood Fingerboard (+$59)
- NECK FINISH: Satin Clear
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo
- NECK OTHER: White Pearl Face Dots
- NUT: Bone
- TUNERS: G&L Ultralite Tuners w/ Aluminum Tapered String Posts
- PICKUP: G&L LB-100 Alnico Pickup, Black
- CONTROLS: Volume, tone
- CASE: Hardshell Case Included
- TOTAL $1943