Tuttle Custom Classic S Lake Placid Blue
Here's a gorgeous Custom Classic S from Michael Tuttle. It's got an Alder body finished in Lake Placid Blue nitro along with a Maple neck with an Indian Rosewood fretboard.
Part of a fresh batch of Tuttles, so I spent some time playing and recording some clips of these. Pick one of the classic finish options in S or T. Everything about these guitars speaks perfection and quality. The action, the feel, and the tone are unsurpassed by anything I've touched. From the polished bone nut, perfectly cut and rounded fret end, neck pocket, finish, tuning stability, and on and on, these guitars are truly inspiring to the fingers and ears. No hint of flaw, and while I don't believe in "mojo", they feel like magic. These make me play better than I thought I could.
This guitar weighs 7.6 lbs.
- MODEL: Custom Classic S ($3595)
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Maple, Indian Rosewood
- NECK BACK SHAPE: .830 C
- RADIUS: 12"
- NUT: Bone
- FRETS: .104 x .047 Stainless Steel (+$150)
- BRIDGE: Tuttle Vintage
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650"
- HARDWARE COLOR: Nickel
- GEARS: Hipshot Locking
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Parchment
- ELECTRONICS: 5-Way, Volume, Tone, Tone
- INPUT JACK: Top
- KNOBS: Parchment
- NECK PICKUP: "PD" S, Parchment
- MIDDLE PICKUP: "PD" S, Parchment
- BRIDGE PICKUP: "PD" S, Parchment
- FINISH: Lake Placid Blue Nitro (+$200)
- CASE: G&G (+$265)
- STRING GUAGE: 10-46
- SERIAL NUMBER: 752