D'Addario NYXL1046-3P Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Regular Light, 10-46, 3 Sets
NYXL1046 sets are designed with the most popular string gauges for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone. D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend further, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
D'Addario offers 3 sets of strings in one convenient, cost-effective & environmentally friendly multipack. Each set is packaged in separate VCI bags for corrosion resistance, so they're fresh when you're ready to restring.
Which string gauge is right for me?
- Extra Super Light: Super easy to play. Easy to bend. Great for beginners.
- Super Light: Easy on the fingers. Slightly more volume and projection.
- Regular Light: Most popular. Ideal balance of playability and versatile tone.
- Medium: A popular fusion of heftier plain steels and wound strings.
- Heavy: Hardest to bend. Maximum volume. Often used for drop/altered tunings.