Genzler re/Q EQ Pedal
THE “SWISS ARMY KNIFE” FOR TONE!
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION proudly announces the addition of a second pedal from the “redux collaboration” that brings Jeff Genzler and engineer Andy Field back together again - developing a new line of bass effect pedals under the Genzler Amplification brand.
The GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION pedal line will explore a variety of pedal concepts based on their decades of collaboration together, looking back into hundreds of pages of their old design ideas, and to explore interesting circuits that were started but never used, blending them with new innovations. A retrospective of sorts, this is a chance to dig into their collective pasts to develop what they feel players would use and appreciate, going forward.
And now, the introduction of the second model in the line: the Re/Q - DUAL FUNCTION EQUALIZATION pedal, which offers 2 specific and separate filter networks, HPF and LPF filters with on/off switching and a 5 band EQ network, with its own on/off switching. And the EQ network provides an EQ Output level of +/- 9dB. This versatile design allows the pedal to be used as a clean boost, and is a great combination with the 4 ON THE FLOOR, CLASSIC BASS OVERDRIVE pedal. This pedal also offers another level of versatility as it accepts nearly any power supply; 9 – 18 Volts, either polarity. (Power supply not included).
The re/Q™ DUAL FUNCTION EQ PEDAL is a low noise, ALL ANALOG multi-function HIGH PASS FILTER – LOW PASS FILTER and 5 BAND EQ pedal that gives the player complete tonal control over the cut-off of the extreme low and high frequencies, plus 5 bands of peak-dip equalization. The filter section is foot switched independently from the EQ section, and there is additional make-up gain or cut after the EQ for balancing of levels or to act as an additional boost/cut function when the EQ is switched into the signal path. The re/Q is also a great companion to our 4 ON THE FLOOR Classic Overdrive Pedal. It can be used to tailor your instrument’s tone for various overdrive settings, or increased boost levels for any of the Overdrive gears.
There are a wide variety of uses for the re/Q and is an excellent compliment to either of our MAGELLAN 350 or MAGELLAN 800 bass amps.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis
- Rugged Stomp Switches
- Low-noise, Silent Switching Circuitry
- High-Pass and Low-Pass Filter
- 5 Band Fixed EQ Network
- EQ Output Level Control
- Accepts Power Supplies From 9VDC – 18VDC (low noise type), Either Polarity (auto detecting) 40mA Max — (Power Supply Not Included)
- Dimensions: 6”W X 4.1”D X 2.3”H
- Weight: 1.3 Lbs.
- Input Impedance: >1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- HPF: 30Hz – 200hz
- LPF: 1kHz – 14kHz
- EQ Filter Points:
- LOW: 90 Hz
- LOW MID: 250Hz
- MID: 630Hz
- HIGH MID: 1.3kHz
- HIGH: 2.6kHz
- EQ Band Control Range: +/- 12dB
- EQ Output Level Control Range: +/-9dB
- Input Sensitivity (nominal): -10dBu to -20dBu (instrument level)
- Input Level (maximum): 0dBu (9V supply), +5dBu (12V supply), +10dBu (18V supply)
- Output Level (nominal): -10dBu to -20dBu (instrument level)
- Output Level (maximum): +9dBu (9V supply) +14dBu (12V supply), +20dBu (18V supply)
- Power Supply: 9VDC-18VDC (low noise type), either polarity (auto-detecting), 40mA max (Power supply not included)
- Dimensions: 6” (127mm) W x 4.1” (104mm )D x 2.3” (59mm)H
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6kg)